Underage Possession And Consumption Of Alcohol

College students and adults under age 21 can face repercussions for underage drinking and other alcohol-related offenses to include loss of driving privileges and the risk of a criminal conviction. Even though the charge may seem minor, please make sure that one mistake does not damper your ability to compete in a competitive world. Underage possession defense attorney Thomas A. Foley works hard to protect his clients' future.

Whether you had one drink, too many drinks or were caught hosting a party serving alcohol. Mr. Foley uses his experience as a former prosecutor to find the best defense strategy in your case. He will explore all options to reduce or prevent the consequences caused by your arrest.

Alcohol-Related Charges And Your Driving Privileges

Mr. Foley represents college students and minors in Wilmington, Newark and the surrounding areas who have been charged with all types of alcohol-related offenses, including:

  • Underage possession of alcohol
  • Underage consumption of alcohol
  • Entering a liquor store underage
  • Possession of a fake identification card
  • Providing alcohol to minors

In Delaware, underage possession or consumption of alcohol can result in the loss of driving privileges. Underage college students and juveniles can have their driver's licenses suspended, revoked or denied if they are caught drinking alcohol or having alcohol in their possession.

Mr. Foley will protect your rights, explore all options and guide you through the process to ensure that your clean record remains intact and that your ability to drive remains in good standing. Mr. Foley will serve as an aggressive advocate on your side, providing personal attention and a defense tailored to your specific situation.

Contact Mr. Foley After An Arrest

If you or your child has been arrested for underage possession or an alcohol-related offense, contact defense lawyer Thomas Foley right away. He will get to know you and work hard to find the best possible outcome. To arrange a free initial consultation, call 302-658-3077 or contact the firm online.